Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful.....

So summer is over and we are back into the swing of things. Kenna is in school and dance. She loves school and wants to go everyday. Adalyn wishes so bad she was old enough to go to school and dance. She always says," I'm too little I can't go to preschool." This past week they both got sick, but they are on the mend.
So I have not had the best attitude lately. It's hard being a mom and trying to stay in tune with the spirit. I am so grateful for my little princess' that remind me every night to read scripture and pray, even though sometimes I am so tired and done for the day. I am so thankful for my little family.
I also want to thank my friends in my ward. I have met so many amazing people in this ward. Last night I went to book club. Don't worry I just went to socialize. Read a book, me? I did just finish the first Hunger Games it only took me 6 months:) I love all the ladies that where there. It was so fun.
I'm just feeling thankful for all the many blessings in my life and wanted to share. And I have to say that I am so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel. I don't know where I would be without it.

3 comments:

Matt and Marti Jo said...

haha when you said you went to book club I was shocked! Then i read the next sentence. haha It made sense after that. We need to get together soon!

Mendel Family said...

Book club is so fun! The women in our ward are amazing, and we think the world of you too Jenn! I am glad your girls are feeling better! I hope you have a great week!

Allison said...

What a good post! Sometimes it is hard to be a mom and everyday doesn't go perfectly. There are many days when I am so exhausted and can't wait for 8:00 to roll around. Then when I look at Nixon sleeping, I feel so bad that I lost my patience that day. Just know you are no alone!