Saturday, August 13, 2011

Anniversary week

Brandon and I have been celebrating our anniversary all week.It's not till Monday August 15th but he has had the whole week off. He has planned everything. It started on Sunday I went a scavenger hunt. It was so cute and we ended at his mom's house. There was a envelope which had a fake ticket to Canada.(that's where we went on our honeymoon) On the ticket there were hints to what we were doing the next day. We went to Red Butte Garden because in Canada we went to Bush Art Gardens. It was so fun. The Children Garden was my favorite part. My girls were in heaven. Then that night he picked up Olive Garden and we had a candle light dinner. And that was remembering the first year we were married it snowed so much a tree fell on our street and we couldn't get our cars out. So we walked in the snow to Olive Garden.














He also cooked every meal. Here are some pictures of our fun food we had this week....









Day Two: Kenna had school in the morning so we picked her up and went downtown to Disney Days. It was fun and free !!! The girls went to the petting zoo,bouncy house, and made a craft. It was fun. Then that night we went to a movie. Brandon had babysitters every night. It was so nice :)





Day Three: Breakfast was so fun. We went had breakfast with the characters like at Disneyland but we had all the girls stuffed animals in the kitchen. Then that afternoon we dropped the girls off with Brandon's mom. Then we went to the disney store and took a nap. It was so nice to hang out with no kids. That night we went and saw Tangled in the park. It was a perfect day.






Day Four: We went up to Kaysville to see our friends. They watched the girls and Brandon and I went to boondocks. I just have to say I was kickin' butt at mini golf. Then I totally lost it I blame the heat. Then we had a fun Nacho dinner with all our friends.

Day Five: ZOO DAY!!! Kenna has been dying to go see the dinosaur at the zoo. She was a little scared at first but then she loved them. It was so fun I love zoo:)Then we came home and took naps. The girls went to grandma and grandpa's for a sleepover. Brandon and I wen to Cafe' Rio and then we cam home and relaxed. It's so nice to get a good night's rest.





Saturday we woke up and met my parents and the girls at a hot air balloon festival. It was so fun and the girls loved it.




The rest weekend was nice and relaxing. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. He is such an awesome dad and works so hard for our family. Happy Anniversary babe! The best eight years ever and I can't wait to spend many more anniversary with you.













3 comments:

Allison said...

I have been so excited to hear how your week went ever since I read on FB that Brandon had planned all this for your anniversary!! Oh my goodness, what a completely awesome week! Go Brandon!!! Also, I am very impressed with his watermelon turtle....did Brandon really do that?! This was such a great idea and such a fun way to celebrate a great milestone. Happy Anniversary!!

Mendel Family said...

Wow I must say I am highly impressed!!! What a week! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I cannot believe Brandon cooked every meal and had a babysitter each night, that is awesome! Happy Anniversary!

whitney allison said...

I found your blog and started following, hope you don't mind. Sounds like super fun week!