Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th weekend !

We had a fun filled weekend. On Saturday we went up to the Farming ton Parade and went with my sister and her husband. It was HOT !!! It was a lot of fun and Kenna loved running to get the candy this year. And yes I was totally one of those moms that got mad at the older kids for not letting the little kids get candy. Man I'm getting old :( Adalyn was into it as well she was dancing and kept getting too close to the floats. Then we had a brunch at my sister house. It was fun.

Then Sunday we had a baby blessing and then a party for my mom's birthday. It was a busy Sunday, but we did fireworks with my family that night. Kenna loves fireworks!!! She wanted to light them and be so close. I was a nervous wreck trying to keep them safe.

Then on the real holiday we went up to Fruit Heights to our friends house and had a BBQ. And did more fire works. It was a great weekend but I am so tired. I'm done with the 4Th of July.:)










Madagascar Float it was so cool!



Adalyn and Pa Pa having fun at the parade



My 4Th of July girls



The Family



Kenna loved sparklers



Adalyn loved them too but of course she burned herself

Oh and my sis is in labor right now. So I will have a little nephew here today or tomorrow. I'm so excited to be an Auntie !!

2 comments:

Mendel Family said...

A very fun filled 4th of July. They looked so cute in their outfits!

Allison said...

So glad you had such a fun 4th of July! Looks like it was power-packed. Also, you are not getting old because of the candy thing, I am totally the same way! I'd be telling the big kids to beat it as well :)