Sunday, June 26, 2011

We Love Summer

Yay we are so excited that summer is here! We play outside all the time. We swim almost everyday. Our neighbors have a little pool they get out and we have a lady bug sprinkler thing that they run through. They love we have also been to the splash park a few times.I love it because it wear them out and they sleep so good at night:)



Another thing I love about summer is frozen yogurt. I am totally addicted to Golden Spoon. I love it I go at least every other day. I just can't get enough :)

This weekend we went to a event at Draper Park for my neighbors work. It was so fun. They had the big bouncy slides,face painting,a sand box where you find treasure,balloon tying, and cotton candy and snow cones. It was so fun and they girls loved it. Adalyn loved the bouncy slides.....



Addi got a flower. She was falling asleep as the lady was doing it. She loves having her face tickled



Kenna had a super cute butterfly





Adalyn loved the slides she wouldn't stop



She wore her self out. She was so tired she would go to go up the slide and stop for a min and put her head down and then she was off to the top.

Last night we had our friends over for a BBQ. We made the best dinner. We had hamburgers with pineapple and BBQ sauce, sweet potato fries, watermelon, and homemade lemonade. For dessert I made home made cherry chocolate ice cream and it was so good.( sorry I should have taken some pictures) I got this recipe book for mothers day. all the recipes are from this book. It's called "Our Best Bites" Mormon moms in the kitchen. Seriously everything I have cooked from it has been so good. I love cooking ! I wish i had a bigger kitchen so I could buy all the fancy fun tools to use :)

I can't believe the 4th of July is so soon. This summer is going too fast. This next weekend is my moms b day and then the 4th of July. Kenna starts swimming lesson on July 5. She is so excited. And hopefully I will be an Aunt by July 9 th. My sister is so close to having her baby boy anytime :) busy busy summer I love it.

3 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun too! I love Golden Spoon as well, every time I drive past it I am tempted!

Allison said...

Summer has only just begun and I am glad to see you are in the full swing of things. Lots of fun things you have been up to and I am sure more fun things are in store :)

enricofam said...

WOW your girls are getting to be so big!!! You guy sure know how to live it up in the summer, pools, sprinklers, and frozen yougurt...yuuummm!