Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Kenna!!

McKenna turned 4 yrs old on Feb.6! We had a kids party and then a family party. She got totally spoiled. She chose to do a Tangled birthday. So for her friend party they came and we played pin the frying pan on Flynn. ( if you have seen the movie this will all make sense) I made a salon in my kitchen for them called Tangled Salon. I made a really cute sign that I am proud of. So they came and got there hair done and their nails and got a Tangled tattoo put on there arm. It was really fun. Then that night the family came and we had pizza and more cake. By the way I have eaten so much cake this week I think I've gained ten pounds. It was really fun!!




Brandon and I bought her a Rapunzel dress. She was so excited she loved it!!




These are her friends that she invited. They had so much fun!!



Here is the nail station where they had their nail and tattoos done. My sister came down to help me thanks Lisa!!!



Here is Tangled Salon. Look at the cute sign:) The girls loved it they each picked out a flower to put in there hair.



This is the yummy cake I was telling you about. I love Harmons cakes they are the best.



My mom made this cute braid that hung on the door as people came. Thanks mom for helping with decorations and taking care of Addi for me.



Kenna also started preschool. She loves it and gets so excited to go. This is her her first day.She looks forward to it. One night she wouldn't go to sleep because she was excited. It so fun for her to go to school with all her friends.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Kenna! Good job on everything, looks like the party turned out great! I would have loved that even now, but what girl doesn't like to be pampered?

cleverly content said...

cute decorations! and cute idea. love it. We have a major tangled obsessed girl over here too.

Mendel Family said...

What a cute party!!