Friday, March 18, 2011

Potty Training

So Adalyn has decided to potty train herself. Which is great because I hate doing it. She was doing so great then she decided that it wasn't so cool anymore. So I bought her some cute little panties and that was cool for like a day but she's over it. So we will see what happens. At least she loves to sit on the potty.




Here are some pictures from when I taught preschool at my house a few weeks ago. It was fun but man I'm glad I am not a preschool teacher. I don't think I could do that everyday:)



Kenna went to a birthday party and came home with all this dress up stuff. She had so much fun she played dress up all day long.



These are our neighbor Bella and Elliot that come to play all the time. They all posed cute so I took a picture:)


So that's what we have been up to. We have been loving the few days of warn weather and are looking forward to warmer days. I do love that the time change. My girls sleep till 7:30 am now. I love it !!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

You mean you wouldn't want to be a preschool teacher everyday?! lol ;)

Mendel Family said...

Cute pictures! I hope Adalyn starts up the potty training again!

rach said...

WANT TO COME POTTY TRAIN MINE! PLEASE!

enricofam said...

Hey there!! its been way too long and I am sorry. I cant believe how big your girls are getting... and your sweet little Adalyn looks just like you! any who I hope to be better at posting more often and all that! Keep smiling and hope all is going well for your family!

Anonymous said...

I'll potty trainin all your girls you can find me at my email address rollinsjames947@gmail.com

Anonymous said...


I'll potty train all your girls you can find me at my email address
jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
jamesrollins390@aol.com