Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Time to Update!!!

So I know that it has been so long since I have blog. We have been so busy. So I'm going to play catch up for just a minute. We had a fun summer of camping and swimming and playing with all of our many friends. In August Brandon started a new job at Walker Edison Furniture. We were so thrilled for this job because now he gets to spend more time with us. His has a normal 8-5pm job and weekends off. I had forgotten what that was like to have him home and I love it!

In September Kenna started Kindergarten! So crazy that that she is old enough to go to elementary school.She rides the bus and loves it. I was a little nervous the first few days of riding the bus but we made it through and its no big deal. She is so super smart and loves reading. Addie started a little preschool with some our awesome neighbors. It so fun we each take turn teaching. She looks forward to it every week. They both started dance and love it. Adalyns was so excited to finally to be 3 yrs old so she could do what her big sister does.

Also in September we put our house up for sale. We had done this before and got nothing.But this time it sold in a week!! So needless to say we moved and we are living with my parents while our house it being built in Riverton. We are so excited and hope to move in by May.

We have been so blessed this year with so many things. Im so grateful for my cute little family. I have to say I am so thankful for the gospel. I don't know what I would do with out it:)

Here are some random pictures of what we have been up to.........























0 comments: