Wednesday, June 20, 2012

San Diego/ Disneyland

We took our girls on a trip to California. It was so fun we went to San Diego,Sea World, and of course Disneyland. They were the perfect age and loved it.It was so fun to see there little eyes light up when we saw characters and animals.Here are some pictures.............




Sea World...
They loved all the shows and the got to feed some Sea Lions:)













San Diego Zoo...
I love this zoo its so cool.









Beach Day...
We went to Newport beach to play. Kenna loved the ocean, and Adalyn not so much but she loved playing in the sand and finding sea shells.













Disneyland...
This was the highlight. My girls loved the princess'. It was so fun to see them meet all of them. Adalyn was so mad at me because I didn't pack her enough dresses. She had to look like a princess everyday.I loved seeing there eyes light up on all the rides. Cars Land opened while were there and it was so crazy. We had such a great time and I'm so glad that we go to do this.


















2 comments:

Mendel Family said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip!!! I am so glad you got to go!

Allison said...

I would love to make this trip one day. It looks like you guys had so much fun, it shows on the girl's faces in every picture!