Monday, November 7, 2011

October Fun :)

So I got our computer working for a little bit. I wanted post some pictures of what we did in October.....


Adalyn as a witch


Kenna as a Witch


The cutest Witches ever!

So every year I go to Gardner Village with my sister and my mom. It was so fun my girls always look forward to the Withches.


Here's all the kids Kenna, Tyson (Auntie's baby),and Adalyn


Me and Adalyn trying on Witch hats!



Aunite with all the kids :)

We went camping over conference weekend one last time for the year. It was so fun. The leaves were all changing colors. So Brandon and I went up on top of the mountain it was amazing:)

Me hot husband and me :)



The girls playing hide and seek with walkie talkie. It was the best game ever!




4 Wheelin Addi !!


Kenna loves baby Tyson she read him books and got him to sleep :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

What a fun month you had! Seriously, those are the cutest witch costumes I have ever seen! DId you make them?

Also, I love your hair color, you look great :)

The Wiseman Life said...

Love their little costumes. They are two super cute little gals. Can't believe how fast they grow up.

rach said...

LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE AND HOW BIG STOP THEM!!