Sunday, May 1, 2011

Adalyn's Birthday/ Easter

Man we have a busy couple of weeks. It has been so fun though. First of all our little Adalyn turned 2 yrs old yesterday. I was so bummed it snowed because I was planning on having her party at the park. Mother nature doesn't like to agree with me lately. It was still so fun we just had the party at our house. We had a polka dot party and it turned out so cute!!


Brandon and I don't take pictures of ourselves usually. My sister took this for us. Aren't we cute:)


Here's cute Addi with all her presents she was so excited.


So I made polka dot cupcakes. I love cupcakes and the frosting was so good.


BIRTHDAY GIRL !!!

Easter was so fun. On Saturday we went with Brandon's mom to Wheeler Farm and did a Easter egg hunt. The girls loved it and it was really fun. I wish it was a little warmer. Then we went to Gateway and ate lunch and went and saw the movie Rio. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. My girls loved it. Then on Sunday we went to Brandon's mom house and had a awesome dinner and had another Easter egg hunt with all the cousins. It was a fun filled weekend.


I love this pictures of Adalyn it's so cute.


We saw the Easter Bunny. Kenna was not so happy but at least we got a picture. Adalyn was screaming because she did not like the bunny.




The Easter Bunny came on Sunday while we were at church. The Easter Bunny was to tired the night before. So he left us a note saying if we went to church he would come while we were gone. It was an awesome bribe to have all through church:)


My girls on Easter!!

I'm so glad that birthday's are done for a little while and we can relax a little bit. Hopefully Spring is finally here and we can enjoy the nice weather.

3 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Glad you were still able to have a good party for Adalyn. It stinks that the weather was not working with you! And what a great idea for Easter to have the bunny come during church!

The Wiseman Life said...

Such cute little girls....I can't believe Adalyn is 2. Crazy how fast time goes by! You polka dot party looked cute.

rach said...

Your girls are so dang cute Jen!!!