Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011

Happy New Year!!
Hope everyone had a great holiday season. We had a great Christmas the girls got totally spolied. Kenna was so into everything this year with Santa. We wrote him letters and tracked him coming to our house. Adalyn just wanted to do everything Kenna was doing. It was great to spend time with the family. For Christmas this year my parents took us snowmobiling and it was so fun. Even though I'm getting older I turn into a kid on the snowmobile. Brandon's mom watched the girls so we we got a well needed break.

Even though Im not a fan of the cold it was so fun and pretty up there. I loved it. We even saw a moose just out on the mountain.


Sledding was so fun. It's a lot of work i was so tired of climbing up the hill but it was a blast.

Here we all are frezzing our butts off. It was so cold. I get hives when I'm cold and I was covered in them when we got back to the cabin.


My mom made us girls these really cute aprons for Christmas. Aren't we cute all matchy! The girls got some cute tutu's too.
It was such a great year and can't wait to see what 2011 has for us. I'm thankful for my family and for are freinds. Hopefully I will keep up on our blog a little better. No promises though.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Sledding and snowmobiling looks so fun! Glad you got to spend sometime without the girls and just enjoy yourselves. I also love the aprons, your mom did a great job! I am excited to see more posts so I can keep up with you guys :)

Mendel Family said...

That is crazy that you get hives when you are cold! I am glad you guys had such wonderful holidays!

rach said...

Hey loved catching up! Looks like a ton of fun! Miss ya Girly!