Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy Birthday McKenna !!!

I can't believe that it is February!! Time just flies the older I get. Kenna just turned 5 yrs old. I can't believe it. She is so sassy I can't even tell you. She can also be so sweet. She is such a girly girl she is in dance and loves it and is really getting good at it. I just signed her up to do some indoor soccer so we will see if she likes it. She loves school she is writing letters all the time. She is such a great big sister to Addie. Her Birthday theme was flowers. (I said no princess party this year. I wanted to so something else.)She picked the flower theme and it was so fun. I made flowers out of paper for about a month to decorate with. It turned out really cute here are some pictures......



Here are some decorations.(sorry the picture is blurry) So that thing the looks like and S is really suppose to be a 5, but hey she didn't care.



My big 5 year old. I love she is sticking her tongue out:)



So for all those who know me I am a cupcake nut. I made these awesome (I like to brag) cupcakes. They took forever but I thought they turned out cute.


So I did two parties for her a friend party and a family party. Her friend party the did a craft and played a games. We had 12 girls over and it was crazy fun!!


Here's the cheesy smile she did all day. That's my girl!!


All of Kenna's friend


So my brother and his wife moved to Florida. My girls love aunt Kara. Luckily Aunt Kara was in town helping her mom so she got to come to the party. Kenna was so excited to see her.


As you can see she got tons of presents and got totally spoiled. It was such a fun day. Addie had a hard time because it wasn't her birthday. So daddy bought her a shirt at Target to make her feel special and she loved it. So we had a busy weekend but it sure was fun to spend time with all our family and friends.

So i just have to tell you that Brandon and I have been trying to get out of debt for awhile now. Every since he loss his job at Prestige. It has been had to watch every penny we spend. But yesterday we got our tax returns and we are completely out of debt. Well except my car but it's a huge deal for us:) So we are so excited.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like McKenna had such a fun birthday! Good job on all the decorations and cupcakes, they all turned out so cute. Also, good job on getting out of debt, Ben and I are working on that too and it is SO hard! Hopefully we'll be where you guys are soon, you have definitely motivated me :)

Mendel Family said...

Nice job on the cupcakes! What a fun party and theme! Happy birthday to Kenna!